web usability checklist

 
Advertisement
Other things
 
CSS layout tips tricks
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
I always search for CSS tutorials on the internet. Some of them are really helpful and some really hard to understand. I made a list of articles that I recently studied and found really helpful to a newbie.
  1. CSS tips and tricks
  2. Announcements of new CSS specifications
  3. Five Principles to Website Design
  4. Freitag
  5. Rounded Corners
  6. Rounded Corners without images
  7. Creating a Netflix style star ratings
  8. Tableless forms
  9. Usability Tips for Ecommerce Web Design
  10. Styling Lists with CSS
  11. 2 Column Layout Technique
  12. 3 Column Layout with CSS
  13. 3 Column Fixed width centered layout
  14. Printing with CSS
  15. Adding a CSS stylesheet to an RSS feed
  16. Footer Stick
  17. CSS Element Hover Effect
  18. Styling Horizontal Rules
  19. Clearing Floats
  20. CSS Popups
  21. Box Punch
  22. CSS Badge
  23. Orange RSS Buttons with pure CSS
  24. 10 CSS Tricks you may not know
  25. 10 More CSS Tricks you may not know
  26. Spiffy Corners - Rounded corners without images or script
  27. More rounded corners with CSS

Other cool tips and tutorials

  1. Ten CSS tricks you may not know - from Evolt
  2. A list apart - the greatest of all!
  3. Complete layout techniques and tutorials - from MaxDesign
  4. 12 useful CSS templates - easy to understand
  5. CSS template gallery - Awesome collection of CSS template
  6. Advanced CSS layout - Step by step guide
  7. Businesslogs' 5 CSS Tips
  8. Creating a Style-Guide for your siteDroppyale's cool list of CSS tips
  9. Turning a list into a navigation bar
  10. How To Clear Floats Without Structural Markup
  11. A CSS styled table
  12. Generating Dynamic CSS with PHP
  13. A CSS Framework
  14. Avoiding classitis
  15. Architecting CSS
  16. Creating a Star Rater using CSS
  17. Introducing the CSS3 Multi-Column Module
  18. In search of the One True Layout
  19. One clean HTML markup, many layouts
  20. PHP + CSS Dynamic Text Replacement (P+C DTR)
posted by Sam @ 11:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me
Name: Sam
Home: New Delhi, Delhi, India
About Me: I am a 29 year old Web Analyst from Bihar, INDIA. I started my career as a part time Lab assistant in Webcom Technologies, USA in Pitampura at an age of twenty while in First Year. I am fortunate that my first experience in professional world was in such a friendly and informal environment. I have taken a keen interest in internet technologies since 1999 when I began creating websites for friends and family during my time at school. Using a trial and error method I quickly mastered HTML and using my existing graphics skills and eye for detail I began developing the foundations to my career. from last 5 years, I took the position of Project Manager at V-Angelz Technologies. Since being in this position I have had the chance to further improve on my Usability, Accessibility, SMO and Business Development skills by producing several dynamic websites for the group and taking sole responsibility for the re-building and on-going development of the CMS, ERP and CRM System.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

BLOGGER

© web usability checklist Template by Usability Checklist